Transportation from London to Southampton
The Port of Southampton has four active Cruise terminals and is the starting point for hundreds of thousands of travellers every year. If you’re planning to set off from Southampton Cruise terminals, you will need a way to get to the port in plenty of time for boarding. This is what we can offer to you with our private cruise transportation Service To and From Southampton.
Southampton Cruise Terminals:
- Mayflower Cruise Terminal Berth 106
- QE2 Cruise Terminal Berth 38/39
- Ocean Cruise Terminal Berth 46/47
- Southampton City Cruise Terminal Berth 101
Are You Planning to Travel from London to Southampton Cruise Terminal?
The port is located on the south coast of Central London and with over 450 cruise calls in 2014. This cruise port, best known as the home port of Cunard’s Queen Mary 2, now hosts a wide variety of cruise ships in the booming European cruise market with the principal lines being Cunard (Queen Elizabeth), Saga Cruises (Embark Saga Pearl II), Fred Olsen (Balmoral), Royal Caribbean (Navigator of the Seas), Celebrity (Celebrity Eclipse), P&O Cruises (Britannia) and MSC Splendida, Oceania Nautica (MS Nautica) Norwegian (Jade).
The distance from Southampton Cruise terminals:
- Southampton to Central London is 81 miles and the average journey time from Southampton cruise terminals to Central London is 2 hours.
- Southampton to Heathrow airport is 65 miles and the average journey time from Southampton cruise terminals to Heathrow airport is 1 hour & 20 minutes
- To Gatwick Airport is 91 miles and the average journey time from Southampton cruise terminals to Heathrow airport is 1 hour & 50 minutes
EC Minibus Provide Best Transportation from London to Southampton Cruise Port
Provide reliable Door-to-Door private transportation service from Southampton to London in Sedans, MiniVan, Vans up to 8 passengers with plenty of luggage space and Minibuses, Coaches for the larger groups of 16, 30, 43 & 50 passengers.
Our Southampton cruise transfers service is easy, hassle-free and affordable.
Travel from London to Southampton Cruise Terminal
One of the other services that we offer is a pick up from Southampton Airport to Central London, London Heathrow Airport, Gatwick Airport and from all London hotels and addresses in and around London to Southampton cruise terminal and we can also drop you off at a Southampton Hotel and the surrounding area.
Book a Ride With EC Minibus from London to Southhampton Cruise Port With Luxury Cruises
Full Meet & Greet Service, Arrivals at Southampton Cruise Terminals with a well-dressed, friendly and supportive Chauffeur, who will meet you at the Cruise Terminal displaying a name board. He will help you with your luggage and get you to your vehicle. Your chauffeur will arrive at the pickup location 15-20 minutes early to ensure you’re met promptly.
Are you aware that you can visit?
The tickets can be arranged with specific timeslots, (subject to availability) check out. For more info, Click here.
We are now providing a Cruise Shared Ride Service To and From Southampton cruise terminals To Heathrow airport and central London. We have taken our experience and knowledge in providing private London Cruise transfer services and now we will bring that into the Cruise shared ride Southampton cruise terminal shuttle service. For more info.
Southampton Transfer Prices: To or Return from Southampton City, Cruise Port
|Passenger 1-2 Sedan||Passenger 3-4, Minivan||Passenger 5-8, 8 Van||Passenger 1-7, Luxury Minivan||Passenger 9-16, Minibus|
|London City Airport||£180||£190||£225||£270||£450|
- 1 to 2 adults traveling with 2 big suitcases, 3 small suitcases in a Sedan.
- 3 to 4 adults traveling with 4 big suitcases, 4 small suitcases in a Minivan.
- 5 to 8 adults traveling with 8 big suitcases, 8 small suitcases in an 8 Seater Van.
- 9 to 14 adults traveling with 14 big suitcases, 10 small suitcases in a 16 Seater Minibus.
UK Toll-free number will be provided upon completion of booking.